All of our rates are industry standard and we have our rates on file at the California Department of Insurance.
We also make sure to post all of our rates at all our locations within our branch office.
For the best way to know our rates and discuss them, call one of our helpful bail agents and we are more than happy to help you out.
One of the best things going for you in regards to what you will pay to post bail, is if you don’t charge the proper rate, it is a crime.
Our rates we charge our clients are all listed below to help you know what it will cost you.
But the most important thing at that point is working with a bail agent that will keep your matter private and confidential. We respect your right to privacy and will work hard to ensure it remains private.
California State Bonds
– Bonds that are listed up to a $500 will be subject to a charge of $50.
– Bonds that surpass that figure over $500 will be charged the standard 10% of the penal amount.
– If you have a bond that goes up to $450, you will be charged $50.
– Bonds that go over that limit of $50 are subject to a charge of 12% of the amount.
Qualified Unions*, Private Defense Counsel**, Military*** & AARP****
– If you are qualified by being a member of one of those groups, Federal and State bonds, the dollar figure up to $600 will only be $50.
– For Federal and State bonds that have a liability that exceed $600 will be charged 8% of the penal amount which is a 20% savings.
– Immigration Bonds have a charge of a $100 execution fee plus 15% of the penal amount of the bond, which is subject to a $100 minimum.
Please note: There is a $50 minimum premium for Federal and State bonds and for Immigration Bonds the minimum is $100. There isn’t any renewal fees for any of the bonds.
* A qualified union discount is available for members of a union. We must validate the membership to qualify.
** We define a private defense counsel as a defense attorney who is retained for the defendant. There is a minimum of a Premium $50 bond.
*** If you are active duty members, veterans and immediate family members of the United States Military Armed Forces. you are immediately qualifed for the discount. (immediate family is a parent, spouse, or child)
**** AARP member is defined as any AARP membership in which the defendant or indemnitor are members. We will validate membership before a discount is applied. Minimum Premium $50 per bond